Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Saturn L300: I have a 04 Saturn L300 v6. When I swapped engines

Customer Question

I have a 04 Saturn L300 v6. When I swapped engines it stopped cranking. All the lights in the dash flash rapidly. When I press the brakes, turn on the headlights, or dome light it powers the fuel pump and not the correct function. Also if I pull the fuel pump relay, I lose all power to the inside of the vehicle. No radio, no lights, nothing. What is going on?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Just swapping an engine alone should not have caused this. Something else has happened either the wiring was damaged or there was an electrical short like the battery connected wrong. Did anything like that occur? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris