Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2006 saturn vue 3.5 it cuts off if i do a sharp turn JA:

Customer Question

2006 saturn vue 3.5 it cuts off if i do a sharp turn
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When the suv shuts off it sometime start right back up or it may not do anything at all for at least 15 or 20 minutes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was told it was a crank shaft angle position sensor that's been changed. And i was thinking of changing out the ecm
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: That's about it, sometimes it turns over for a few seconds before starting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Low transaxle oil can cause stalling while turning, has that been checked? When it will not start, will it at least crank?Does this occur while driving or only like in parking lot maneuvers? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris