George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I HAVE A2003 SATURN VUE 2.2 LITRE ENGINE THAT STARTS UP BUT

Customer Question

I HAVE A2003 SATURN VUE 2.2 LITRE ENGINE THAT STARTS UP BUT WILL ACCELERATE. POINT TO NOTE THAT IT WAS CONVERTED FROM AN AUTOMATIC TRANS TO A MANUAL ONE. ECM WAS CHANGED AND PROGRAMMED AS WELL AS A NEW THROTTLE BADY WAS INSTALLED
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: SENT THE MESSAGE ALREADY
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I ACTUALLY HAVE IT AT A MECHANIC AT THIS MOMENT BUT HE HAS GIVEN UP ON IT AS HE IS UNABLE TO FIX IT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: THAT IS ALL I KNOW OF THE VEHICLE THAT IT STARTS AND RUNS BUT HAS LITTLE POWER
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,Will it rev up in neutral?