Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
18617752

Can a FWD 2009 Saturn Vue be "dinghy" towed? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Can a FWD 2009 Saturn Vue be "dinghy" towed?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: And what are the procedures
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am considering of purchasing the 2009 Saturn Vue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: No ma'am
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, the 2009 Saturn VUE can be dinghy towed from the front with all four wheels on the ground. There is a small procedure to follow as well. I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file so you can print and keep it handy. Download the PDF file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/umke8jtj0l82hq6/vue-tow.pdf?dl=0If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept. Thank-you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the prompt response very concise and informative.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome! Glad I could be of some help today! Please remember to leave a rating! Have a great weekend!
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
..