Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Sherman. Ran the 2008n saturn outlook just the

Customer Question

***** ***** Sherman. Ran the 2008n saturn outlook just the other day, ran perfectly. Today, it is absolutely dead. Hooked up a battery charger, indicates full charge. I suspect a main fuse link, but don't know where to start.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ran perfect yesterday. Today, nothing electric al works. Battery indicates full charge
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is this $18 a one-time charge, only if I am satisfied?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I already gave credit card info. I am still waiting for an answer. Is someone going to help me?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Not one single electrical thing works including lights?Do the main high amp fuses have battery voltage?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am not satisfied. I think I have been ripped off!I'll never use this again, and will put out the word to ALL my friends.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now, I see an additional $5 fee. This is ridiculous. I am not satisfied.
Sorry you were not able to reply to the 2 questions I asked on the 21st in efforts to help you.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.