Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

There is a clicking noise from the fuse box next to the battery,

Customer Question

There is a clicking noise from the fuse box next to the battery, car starts here and there, but most time dead. But battery is fully charged (14.2-14.8v), starter and alternator are good also.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Currently the vehicle won't start, but the clicking noise is constant. Place key in the inginition and will not turn over
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The vehicle is a 2002 Saturn L200
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Don't worry about responding. I got the car to work after a few minor adjustments. Thank you though
Expert:  Ronnie replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,Ignition SwitchP/N SwitchWiringIn order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing while the no crank condition is present. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. have also enclosed the starter circuit wiring diagram for reference in the link below.