Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

There is a clicking noise from the fuse box next to the battery,

Customer Question

There is a clicking noise from the fuse box next to the battery, car starts here and there, but most time dead. But battery is fully charged (14.2-14.8v), starter and alternator are good also.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Currently the vehicle won't start, but the clicking noise is constant. Place key in the inginition and will not turn over
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The vehicle is a 2002 Saturn L200
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Don't worry about responding. I got the car to work after a few minor adjustments. Thank you though
Expert:  Ronnie replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,Ignition SwitchP/N SwitchWiringIn order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing while the no crank condition is present. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20Apr%2021.pdfI have also enclosed the starter circuit wiring diagram for reference in the link below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Starter%20wiring%20Apr%2021.pdf