Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Bill. 2006 vue wont turn over JA: Thanks. Can you give me

Customer Question

Bill. 2006 vue wont turn over
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Battery light was on. Checked with code reader and said something about f terminal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you can give me the actual fault code and or codes you got when you scanned the system I will see if I can help you with your no crank condition. Post back when you can and we can work from there.