Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics

Saturn Aura XR: How do i program a key entry remote

Customer Question

How do i program a key entry remote for Saturn Aura, 2008
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately, the only way to program a key fob for this vehicle is with the use of a scan-tool that can interact with the Body Control Module. There is no way to program without the use of a scan-tool. I know this wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but unfortunately, this is the only way. If you have access to such a scan-tool I can provide the procedure for you via a PDF file. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. Customer ratings help other customers find the better (or worse) Experts! You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept. Thank-you!