Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Saturn Aura: My car struggles to take off after a red light

Customer Question

My car struggles to take off after a red light or stop sign. It drives great after the take off but can't figure out why is takes off like it wants to die or isn't getting the power feels like air getting trapped and once I release the gas it takes off better
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine what is causing the problem you are describing you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results We can work from there to see if we can get this resolved for you.