George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

My name is ***** ***** email is***@******.*** 09 Saturn Vue,

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** email is***@******.*** 09 Saturn Vue, 4 cylinder, About a month ago applying the brakes nearing a stop sign. It felt like my brakes were stutterly grinding. I stop and checked it out. No smell of rubber burning, nothing fell off. I proceeded and I tried braking again and everything was fine. The warning lights: service stabiltrac/traction control, along with check engine light remained on for 2 days before I got to see a mechanic. I took it to the mechanic and they ran diagnostics and got no codes. They told me to come back if it came back on. It did about driving 1/2 mile away. I have not been back yet. I don't have the time right now. Haven't had no brake issues but the ABS warning light came on as well.
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Anything else I can tell the Saturn Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm just wondering what it might be, what is the process of the repair and the approximate cost? Can I do it myself? Would it be covered under a warranty, mines expired?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Saturn Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can see if there are any Service Bulletins?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****