Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a squeak/clunking noise in the front end of our 2006

Customer Question

I have a squeak/clunking noise in the front end of our 2006 Saturn Vue when driving over bumpy roads. Over the past year or so, I've replaced both half axles, struts, sway-bar links and bushings for other reasons.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Saturn Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. All the possible causes which come to mind:StrutsStrut bearingsLower control arm bushings or ball joints.Tie rod endsSteering rack bushingsStabalizer bar bushings and end linksSubframe mountsEngine and trans mountsHave you inspected all of these, any way to duplicate this sitting still in park bouncing the vehicle? Do you have access to a tool called STEELMAN chassis ears? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris