Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  22 years GM master tech..ase mater tech

The cooling fan wiggles and rattles JA: Cars do make very

Customer Question

the cooling fan wiggles and rattles
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Anything else I can tell the Saturn Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: its rubbing,
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
can you tell me the year and model Saturn this is ?if the fan shroud tight and fastened correctly ?
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
let me know
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
how are you making out ?if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer