George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

I have outlook and it codes coming up on scanner p1516 P2135

Customer Question

I have outlook and it codes coming up on scanner p1516 P2135 and abs ..co242 the car start jumping when driving and shuts off on me
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with ABS (as well as brakes in general.) Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: CO ,242 p1516 P2135
JA: Thanks. That'll be helpful as you troubleshoot with the mechanic. Ok, so other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Normal
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Saturn Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: As fast aspa please how are we get info so I can get car fixed
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 6 months ago.
what year is your outlook?