Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

And I have a problem with anti theft 05

Customer Question

***** *****. And I have a problem with anti theft for a 05 saturn ion. Car just clicks n won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The anti theft lock light is on. Don't know what happened to get it to that point but now I need to reset the anti theft because it I believe is causing the car not to start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Normally an anti theft system would not even allow a click to come from the starter motor or starter relay. Is the battery voltage good at 12.6 volts? DO you own a volt meter so we can do some diag? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris