mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

My car won't start because the alarm went off after I opened

Customer Question

My car won't start because the alarm went off after I opened the car with the key. So now I'm inside but the car won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I opened the car with the key, usually it bips unless I shut it off or else the alarm goes off and it lost the wheel and the car won't start That's what happen
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.
when you turn the key to on what lights stay on in the instrument cluster?