rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

IN THE MORING WHEN I START THE ENGINE, CAR HAVE RUN

Customer Question

IN THE MORING WHEN I START THE ENGINE, CAR HAVE RUN FOR ABOUT FIVE MINTURES BEFORE I CAN USE THE POWER STEERING
JA: Anything else I can tell the Saturn Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. It sounds like the P/S pump is bad and NOT pushing the fluid through it fast enough. Your mechanic can test the pressure too.Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
we did not find the power steering pump, I was told that it have a electric power steering pump.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Lets talk my telephone # *****(###) ###-#### ***** to a live call
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.
You need to request that through the site.
Thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.