George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

Where is the fuse tcm/ecm located? JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

where is the fuse for the tcm/ecm located?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: actually just wanted to test it to see it is a 2004 saturn ion3 2.2L cvt
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: it is not running, it is giving me a code p0700
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Saturn Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: it is also making a grinding noise inside the transmission
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 6 months ago.
po700 is saying there are tranny codes have you scanned the tcm with a good scan tool for these codes?