Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Saturn SL1: The green light on the dashboard ofmy 2000SL1 Saturn

Customer Question

The green light on the dashboard ofmy 2000SL1 Saturn which automatically turns on
when I turn the ignition to indicate mt daylight running lights are on is off.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do the headlights work low and high beam when manually turned on?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating at the top of your screen was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris