FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

My name is ***** *****. My 2007 Saturn Outlook says to

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. My 2007 Saturn Outlook says to service the Stabilitrak and traction control. It also says reduced engine power and will only drive 10-15 miles/hr.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is the main issue. When the car is stopped it runs very rough. The check engine light is also on. My mechanic has checked the codes and nothing comes up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 12 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. Typically this is caused by a failure in the throttle body. This is the most common failure on this vehicle. If all of these warnings are coming on then the computer has to have codes in it. If there are no codes coming up then either the scan tool is not working right, there is no power to the data connector or the computer is failing. That should be diagnosed first. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.