rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Can't get my 2002 Isuzu rodeo 2.2l I/m test completed. After

Customer Question

Can't get my 2002 Isuzu rodeo 2.2l I/m test completed. After cleaning battery postsand clamps. Some test completed but the evaporate and catalyst oxygen heater monitors won't come online after highway and city driving no codes at all after 150 miles driving
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Saturn Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. Need to know why tests won't activate
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: It's not a saturn
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

This is sometimes hard to do and time consuming. Please read what I attached for you.

Thanks, Ron