George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I was wondering if the brake lights on Saturn's go out at

Customer Question

I was wondering if the brake lights on Saturn's go out at the same time is a common occurrence?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The brake lights were working the day before. Saw with my own eyes as husband used my car to take kiddo to basketbell. Then the next day I get pulled over and ticketed for both left and right being out at the same time. nvrmnd the fact the officer could have followed me 1/8th of mile to firestone to see the car repaired...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  George H. replied 8 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

What did Firestone do to repair the lights?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They replaced the bulbs. But they also mentioned that the hybrid system wasn't shutting off like it should nor starting like it should creating some surges.

That seems to be beyond the scope of this question so In am going to OPT OUT and maybe another tech will go into it with you.

Sorry I could not help

Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.
I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can see if there are any Service Bulletins?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****