Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Does anyone offer Headlights with Halo Rings already

Customer Question

Does anyone offer Headlights with Halo Rings already installed?
I understand it is quite a job to install aftermarket.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 7 months ago.

Yes. Click here for link to their web page.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was not given the answer to my question!
I answer I received was the same information I already had which won't work for me. That's why I asked the question

I'm sorry if you feel your expectations were not met. I answered your question as you posted it:

Your question - "Does anyone offer "Factory"installed headlights with Halo Ring already installed?"

My answer - "Yes. Click here for link to their web page."

Is there any other information you need that I can help you find?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
With do respect... I had asked for Factory Installed Halo's NOT something aftermarket I would need to do. Replace origins Headlight With FACTORY INSTALLED HEADLIGHTS WITH HALO'S

I'm sorry, but now I'm totally confused: Did you mean to ask if Saturn made an optional headlight with halos built-in or used an outside supplier to install these at the factory? In that case, my answer would have been no.

Other than that I believe I gave you the best answer possible based on your request, semantics aside.

I'll opt out now so another expert may try to help you. Please do not reply until the other expert responds or the site will cycle your request back to me.

Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** vehicle did not come with factory halo rings installed so it is not a factory option you can upgrade to. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.