George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

My 2006 saturn ion wont start. We had issues with it

Customer Question

my 2006 saturn ion wont start. We had issues with it stalling out well we are driving it. Now wont start at all
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My ex put a thing on it to read the codes on the car and it came up with the camshaft sensor potion. We went and bought the part but unable to put on ourself so we took to a garage and they are saying it is an electral issues
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: just want to find out if at all possible
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: nope
JA: Our top Saturn Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Saturn Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Saturn Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Does the engine crank over and not start or does it not crank over at all?