George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue. The radio plays and cd player

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue. The radio plays and cd player works, but none of the lights work on the dash. I cant see what station I am on nor see the clock. When the problem first started it was coming across in a forgein language then English again and now nothing. Does it need to be reset or do I need a new radio?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's my problem. Everything works just no visual information coming across screen on car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  thomas hill replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be helping you today

So the lights that don't work is it the lights that come on with the head lights that light up the gauges and all the inside lights or just the back lighting around the text of the radio screen