George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

When it is warm, shifting from park to drive, it feels like

Customer Question

when it is warm, shifting from park to drive, it feels like it is in netrual then take off. when stopping is shutters.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no, find someone to do it. it is a 2003 4cyl, auto, all wheel drive. 75,000 miles. it is slow shifting into drive, then takes off
JA: OK! The Saturn Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: not right now. is there any more question I can answer?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 9 months ago.

what model Saturn?