George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I'm ***** ***** and I have the check engine light on in my

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** ***** and I have the check engine light on in my Quad Coupe. I have a simple OBD II reader, and the car keeps throwing these codes. I've replaced the Os downstream sensor, so I'm looking for the next part to replace..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Car has 89566 miles, 5 speed stick, runs fine, just has the check engine light on. codes it's throwing is P0411, figured since replacing the gas cap and O2 sensor didn't make it go away, I need something else
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

May I have the year, model and engine size of your Saturn?