George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Tried to replace spark plug wires, now the car won't start,

Customer Question

Tried to replace spark plug wires, now the car won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tried to replace spark plug wires... Exchanged them on matching lengths, now car will turn but won't crank...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: exchanging wires based on length... think i may have mixed up the order
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Saturn Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

May I have the year, model and engine size of your Saturn?