K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Saturn Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

My low coolant light is on but i'm sure there is enough

Customer Question

my low coolant light is on but i'm sure there is enough coolant in the system coild i be wrong?
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Saturn Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: coolant in system light is still on engine not running hot
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe if not to difficult i'm 67 years old and my health isn't good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: sun roof stuck a little open buttons don't do anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 9 months ago.

Hello, what year and model is your saturn?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2002 saturn vue

Thanks, ***** ***** for the delay, I was at lunch.

It's very common for the coolant level switch to go bad and cause the. Replacing it is pretty straight forward, I'll post the info below.

It is part of the coolant reservoir and cannot be purchased seperately. Here's a link to the part.

CLick here

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Follow ups concerning this are free even after you rate or accept.Thanks!