Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 07 saturn sky the rear parking brake does not work.

Customer Question

I have a 07 saturn sky the rear parking brake does not work. I adjusted and replaced the cables still not working. Is there anything else I can do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On passenger side the brake pad is loose I think the system needs to be bleed out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The parking brake is not hydraulic so no bleeding is needed. If the cable ends at there connection at the caliper is moving when applied then the concern is the drum brakes inside the rear rotors, the shoes are damaged, worn, broken mounting hardware or they are out of adjustment.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris