George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

2003 Saturn vue...drove to gas station to get gas...shut car

Customer Question

2003 Saturn vue...drove to gas station to get gas...shut car off ...got gas... went to start...battery dead.... replaced battery...started the car...drove it home... next day went to start car... would start... then shut off after 2 seconds... did this several times...same thing.... disconnected positive battery terminal... reconnected...car starts fine... shut the car off and try to restart... same problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2003 Saturn Vue 2.2
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if all of the dash lights come on when you try starting it and it does not start?