George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Cant pass smog i've been told that the catalyst is bad

Customer Question

cant pass smog i've been told that the catalyst is bad oxygen sensor,egr system but these items I know nothing of to asked for at parts house
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my report says catalyst not complete,egr not complete and oxygen sensor not complete,sorry I dont type well
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes n no
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: if i can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

May I have the year and model of your Saturn?