George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I have a 2005 Saturn Vue 6 Cyliner engine.I have a "engine"

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Saturn Vue 6 Cyliner engine.I have a "engine" light displayed on dashboard. My code reader displayed P0505 Circuit low Input message.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm sorry I gave the incorrect error code.The correct code is P0502.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I connected a OBII code reader. The error code is P0502.Message Circuit low
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: It was extremely cold weather when this problem started.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Are you have any problems with the transmission shifting or the speedometer working?