George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

The door to my 2005 saturn relay will not stop inging. my

Customer Question

Customer: the door to my 2005 saturn relay will not stop inging. my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the sliding is closed and the alarm chime will not go off. I cleeaned the sensors to make sure it had clean contact,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if there are any warnings on the dash when the chime goes off?