George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Wilcox I have a 97 Saturn and I'm having trouble gettin gear

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Wilcox I have a 97 Saturn and I'm having trouble gettin gear shift out of park
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, once I get it out of park I don't have any trouble getting it into other gears.....this started several months ago, but seems to be getting worse.....I only have about 75,00 miles on the car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can't wait right now, I'll get back to you later...probably tomorrow
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  George H. replied 10 months ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

Are you able to remove the console or do you need instruction?

Do the brake lights all work?