George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I´m ***** ***** Jimenez ,i have a Saturn Vue 2008 2.4 lts

Customer Question

Customer: HI , I´m ***** ***** Jimenez ,i have a Saturn Vue 2008 2.4 lts that is aver accelerated ,i did celan the MAF sensor and the intake throttle and after star with increase of the rpm from 2500 to 2800 rpm , when is on "P" buet when a move th "N" or "d" the rpm turn donw to 1000 and few seconds more 800 , i went to autozone to ask for scanner but nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I check the throttle for vaccum leaks but is ok.... the scanner doesnt show any problems with the maf sensor theres one code P0705
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Was the intake checked for any vacuum leaks at all like the intake gaskets leaking needing replaced at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Pete, yes I did chek for any leakage , but is ok ....
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Was the idle relearn done at all and do you have access to a scan tool that you can use to observe engine data?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
not , the scanner was no able to do this
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

When you say not able to do this did it have this function but it wouldnt complete or not have this function to do it?