George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Have issues with saturn Vue 2006 4 cylinder.
,

Customer Question

Customer: Have issues with saturn Vue 2006 4 cylinder.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Transmission playing up, won't change gears in drive (D) like it is stuck in 2nd? Mrs took it to mechanic they didn't touch the transmission (maybe didnt find the check plug undeneath and the filler plug. also I believe they changed something else where thewhen you start now it is like it is starving for fuel and sputters on start up until you start driving...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Do you know if there are any trouble codes stored?

.

Will it shift manually?

.