Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
1. The radio must be in LOC mode NOT in INOP mode.
2. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC).
3. Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
4. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number.
5. Write this number down.
6. You will then have fifteen seconds max before the next step must be performed.
7. Press the AM/FM button.
8. The radio display changes to another three-digit number.
9. Write this number to the right of the first one.Post those Numbers "in order" here & I will get you the UNLOCK CodeNOTE......DO NOT try to enter any other Numbers or the Radio can go into LockUp
THANK YOU for the responseThanks for using J/A