Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Location of fuel filter on 2007 saturn vue with 2.2 liter

Customer Question

location of fuel filter on 2007 saturn vue with 2.2 liter engine
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

The fuel filter is part of the in the tank fuel pump.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. Please remember that your rating should be based on the service you received. Not if you were unhappy about the results. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.