Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

HAVE THE CODE: C0050 - PASENGER REAR SPEED MONITOR - THE GUY

Customer Question

HAVE THE CODE: C0050 - PASENGER REAR SPEED MONITOR - THE GUY THINKS THE WIRES ARE THE PROBLEM
Category: Saturn
Expert:  John Bryant replied 11 months ago.

Just check the connectors at both ends of the sensor (ohm them out while the wheel speed sensor harness is disconnected from the ABS control module and the sensor). if you can't disconnect the sensor side of the harness then the fault will be in the sensor and it will come with a new harness. The sensor comes with a new harness. follow this link:

http://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-96626080-Original-Equipment-Sensor/dp/B00558S38I/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1451514533&sr=1-1&keywords=96626080

Have a great day!

Good morning, How did the sensor on the Vue work out? Did you initiate a new question for the 2003 Explorer? if so you can request me.

Make it a great day!

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating.

Did you still need assistance?