Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
18617752

It's ***** *****,, can a 03 Vue 6 cyl automatic be flat

Customer Question

Customer: it's ***** *****,, can a 03 Vue 6 cyl automatic be flat towed.?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just wondering if i can flat tow one of these behind my moterhome
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Did you still need help on this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have already paid and I guess I do need help because you did not say yes or no.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just need to no if this vehical can be flat towed.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, this vehicle cannot be flat towed with all 4 wheels on the ground. IF it is front wheel drive and not All-Wheel drive, it can be towed with the front wheels on a dolly. If it IS all-wheel drive, it cannot be towed at all and must be flat-bed towed.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my time. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open and wanted to check in with you. Were there any other questions you had in regards ***** ***** issue?