George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

First the car was recalled ignition switch, and replaced by

Customer Question

Customer: First the car was recalled for the ignition switch, and replaced by dealership shop six engine would not start thinking that the replaced switch could not be bad it was the last thing I checked , and it was bad so replaced thfe switch that that hooks onj to the key cylinder and functions the cranking after
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That s all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.
I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Could you give me more info on what problem you are having?

What is your VIN#?

How long ago was the recall done?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a scam site you don't provide auto problem solutions you just continue to try to extend not giving an answer without more info from you at additional cost and infer that you will provide some solution , if you don't refund my money will dedicate my time to expose your money making scam, I was a mechanic for over 15 years before becoming an engineer and know enough about this subject to Identify a scam like yours.

I need further info before I can talk to you so I can see what was done for the recall. I have access to the GM Dealership Websites to see w h at was done for the Recall. I want as much info as possible to help you diagnose your problem. I have over 20yrs experience with GM products and many hours of training classes with GM Training.

I am not here to SCAM anyone. But I don't want to talk on the phone until I have the ability to research everything.

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

I have done this Recall but need to know what your Vehicle is. With the VIN # I can look to see what Recalls were done.