Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

The key will not turn all the way off - seems to related to

Customer Question

the key will not turn all the way off - seems to related to Park and the window locks clicking correctly. Also all interior lights are not working - fuses seem fine.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the ignition lock can be caused by any of the following,

• Key Interlock Solenoid Wiring
  • Shifter Assembly Micro Switch

In order to be able to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Igntion%20lock%20Dec%2014.pdf