Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 05 Vue 3.5 the headlight wiring harness has broken

Customer Question

i have a 05 Vue 3.5 the headlight wiring harness has broken down. I ordered one to replace it but can not get the harness loose from the fuse block. I took the bolt lose on top of the fuseblock but it still will not come out
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

please see attached

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks