Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

20O3 L200 2.2L I cant understand how to work the heater hose

Customer Question

20O3 L200 2.2L I cant understand how to work the heater hose quick disconnects. Even looking at the new hose I don't understand how it should disconnect and reconnect. What's up?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

To release the hose you need to depress the release tab at the 6 o'clock position. Slide the collar back and then remove the hose from the heater core tube.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to put it all back together as I am now awaiting a new radiator. I see the green part is still hanging on the pipe, does it help to try and reinstall it? What part slides back the black wide ring or the white nylon part? And by back do you mean toward the firewall?
.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

The collar slides backand by back I mean away from the connection.