George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I'm ***** *****. My 2004 Saturn, sounds like a bunch of

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. I'm ***** *****. My 2004 Saturn, sounds like a bunch of crickets when I turn my AC/Heat/Defrost on. The first two settings, are very loud with the 3rd being faint and the 4th and highest has no chirps.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have all vents open and it doesn't matter what speed my car is. I was wondering if it was a blower going out in the car.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am John I will try and help..

Have you checked the blower motor?