George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Ch tcm due to water leak replace w junkyard tcm, idle seems

Customer Question

Customer: dave ch tcm due to water leak replace w junkyard tcm, idle seems to be from 450 to 500 at stop sign sometimes stalls out restart w no problem and no codes to me if the idle was at 550=-600 i have no problems told factory preset but how does factory set it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ill wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, year? model? engine? thanks