Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 Saturn Vue 3.5 liter front wheel drive sport utility

Customer Question

2006 Saturn Vue 3.5 liter front wheel drive sport utility base Intermediate passenger side axle support bearing was reported to me by mechanic to be squeaking, It is stiff with no movement at the moment. Can this bearing be replaced as the part is discontinued.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
picture of shaft with support bracket with bearing
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

The below site shows to have the intermediate axle shaft and bearing assembly available.

http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=2992143&ukey_assembly=388124

If by chance it is out of stock, check into a Honda Pilot, it should be the same drive train setup.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mine is the second #2 in the schematic, why are there two #2, which is the correct number to buy

There should be a part number on the tag on your shaft.

There are different applications for different drive lines.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know its the second shaft in the schematic, I will call the supplier tomorrow, there are two number 2's that are different. I need the second one.

Glad I could help. Thanks for rating my response.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.