Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
18617752

How to put shocks on 2002 Saturn 200

Customer Question

how to put shocks on 2002 Saturn 200
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Is this for the rear?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for the rear yes
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Great! Due to the setup of the suspension on this vehicle, replacing the rear shocks will require the use of a special tool: Tool#: SA9155S - Spring Compressor. You can usually rent this tool from most local big-chain part stores. As for the procedure- It's a bit lengthy and details, so for easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped it up into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
send me the PDF file
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ooops! My apologies! I totally forgot to put the link in there! I'm so sorry!

Download the PDF file ((HERE))

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good answer I request Ron Z if I could get back in touch with him when I get ready to do the job?
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

This thread stays open for as long as you need it to. You can always ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept the answer.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..