Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2005 Saturn ion. When I lock my doors after I

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Saturn ion. When I lock my doors after I turning off the my door lights will turn on, and the horn will start beeping on its own after walking away from the car. Also when I'm driving the locks will click like the doors are trying to lock. I cam hear a clicking in the dash when the doors are trying to lock. How do I fix this?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

In your case this issue looks to be related to a faulty door ajar sensor that is not always showing closed when the doors are in fact closed. Lets first off open all the doors and spray each door ajar sensor with a good blast of penetrating lube then close the doors about 5 times to work it in and then retest.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.