George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Saturn ion 3, 2004. the remote will not lock/unlock drivers

Customer Question

Saturn ion 3, 2004. the remote will not lock/unlock drivers door, but the remote will lock/unlock the 3 other doors. when I am inside the car, the power locks will NOT lock/unlock drivers door, but the power locks will lock/unlock the 3 other doors. Drivers door will only work if I lock it manually from inside. Using a key from the outside, the drivers door will not lock/unlock either. When I turn the key either way in drivers door there is no resistance to the key in the cylinder. Key works fine in other door. What's next?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. Can you tell me if you can hear any noise from the driver door when you try locking and unlocking the door with the remote or the switch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No there is no noise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello anybody there??